Wednesday 4 December 2013

The Body Shop - Colour Crush lipstick in Red Siren 101



The Body shop's new Colour Crush™ Lipstick collection is an on-trend palette of 24 brilliantly vibrant shades of lipstick, each delivering maximum colour impact. The fashion-forward line-up is available in three colour families; the brightest reds, the sweetest pinks and the finest nudes, in a mix of pure colour and subtle shimmer finishes. Whatever your style, whatever your skins tone, it’s time to reveal your true colours…


Containing high-quality pigments, which are finely crushed then blended with a drop of nurturing cherry seed oil and coated with the finest, silkiest Community Fair Trade marula oil. The result is vivid, wow-worthy colour that glides onto lips and feels mega-comfortable to wear. What’s more, each lipstick has a sophisticated delicate floral rose fragrance. Divine! 


I have about 4 of these lipsticks but today I'm talking about Red Siren 101, which is a gorgeous bold and beautiful crimson that adds a touch of Hollywood glamour, it is a beautiful (matte) deep true red, it looks a little lighter in the photo, it glides on like butter and has pretty good lasting power. This is a perfect shade for the party season to bring your LBD to life!. They are £10.00 which is a little higher than drugstore, but the pigment and quality could easily match a high end lipstick, making it a pretty fair price.

What's your perfect Red Lip?

5 comments:

  1. I am in love with Mac's russian red. I never tried a body shop lipstick before, but I just might now! I love that shade!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's been mentioned to me before as it's a blue toned red?

      Delete
  2. I just bought one of this lipsticks today, after wanting them for a while! I was going to go for the colour you are talking about, but instead went for a more neutral one in the 335 (or 325 - I can't remember!). I got a bargain as well; 40% off and £5 birthday voucher meant it only cost me a pound!

    http://ninegrandstudent.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Such a bargain, lucky you.. The shades are lively & the lipsticks are really creamy making them easy to wear! Enjoy yours x

      Delete
  3. I love the body shop makeup range, and I love red lippy. This is gorgeous. As you say, it's a blue red rather than orange hued - just perfect for a classic pinup look.
    Love Vicky
    http://aroundandaroundandupsidedown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x