Tuesday 3 December 2013

The Body Shop - Vitamin C microdermabrasion


microdermabrasion simply is a technique that uses tiny rough grains to rub away the outermost layer of the skin in order to improve the overall appearance. This at-home microdermabrasion boasts of making the complexion bright and improving your skin's texture. 


Fine exfoliating micro particles and crushed garnet stones remove dead skin cells to reveal a brighter, more radiant complexion.
  • Removes dead skin cells
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Gives skin a brighter, more radiant look
  • Improves skin texture and tone

Its advises on the tube that this microdermabrasion technique should only be used once or twice weekly. As this is actually a harsh procedure and gives effective results with use over a period of time. I think once or twice is fine as if you over use your skin would become sore as even though the grains are fine you can feel them on your skin exfoliating away the dead skin cells. It has a lovely fresh subtle citrus scent which I really like, the price is £13.00 for 75ml which I think is a fair price.

Are you a fan of microdermabrasion?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been to The Body Shop in a while! Must, get, that, NOW!

    Madeline - Wonderland In A Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really look forward to using it as my skin feels amazing after it! You should they always have some sort of sale on :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x