Thursday 16 January 2014

BECCA Luminous skin colour Foundation


Luminous Skin Colour it's a sheer moisturising foundation with a beautiful "brightening" effect, it's the type of foundation that allows me to skip concealer, I love it for "no makeup" days or good skin days. I have the shade 'Sand' which is a neutral Ivory colour that neutralises my pink tone beautifully.
I like this foundation is because it has such a moisturising texture. It's been the only foundation I've felt comfortable applying on non-moisturised skin. I usually never skip  moisturiser. The finish is dewy/luminous. I usually stay away from dewy but I find that this lasts well on my skin when set with powder.


The coverage is so sheer that many believe it resembles a tinted moisturiser. I don’t think calling it a tinted moisturiser is accurate as Tinted moisturisers tend to have a creamy and thicker consistency.  Becca Luminous Skin Colour is really like a skintone veil.  It still allows your skin colour to show through a veil of colour .  It evens out your skin or gives you the hint of a tan depending on how dark you go, which is something else that is unique about this foundation collection.  You could probably match with multiple colour washes because the colours are so sheer. I also have this in Olive for when I go away to add a little natrual tan, This range of foundation tones allows your skin to show through, while offering a veil of colour to even you out. 


It is so light in texture that it feels like you have no foundation on, I really love it, If I had to compare with another foundation I'd say it's a little like Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in some ways but it is a lovely foundation in it's own right.. I picked mine up for £5.99!! From Fragrance direct which is such a bargain as these usually sell for £32.. 

What's your favourite 'No make up' Foundation?






2 comments:

  1. The more I see this range the more intrigued I am x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this brand, great review! I'm stopping by from the beauty blog hop on Meet Me on the Brightside :)
    canvas-of-a-face.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x