Sunday 16 March 2014

Bourjois Peach on the Beach


Bourjois jumped on the band wagon and released a lip gloss crayon, which as you are probably aware of as they been raved about over the past months. I first saw them and swatched when they came out last year, but decided to wait before I bought any, but with people claiming they are even better than the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain and the Clinique Chubby sticks which have also proven to be very popular. I decided to give into Superdrugs 3 for 2 offer..


I fell for 'Peach on the beach' as soon as I saw images of it. I just love this shade I have a weakness when I'm faced with anything 'Neon or Coral' and as you can see this shade is both! there are five other shades available in PruneRougeOrange PunchFuchsia LibraRed Sunrise. They retail for £7.99 which is exactly the same as the Revlon lip crayons. 


The crayon is so lovely to apply, I immediately felt the hydration on my lips, The colour is lovely and very vibrant perfect for spring/summer. It also VERY glossy, I am very impressed with the colour pay off, ease to apply and longevity - I got a good 4-5hrs.. It states 10hrs but come on who ever believes that?! 

Have you joined in with this trend, which are your favourite ones?

6 comments:

  1. this is such a pretty shade. I have the same and really enjoy it. Perfect shade for the spring/summer.

    Check out my international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this and love it :D such a great pick for spring/summer

    The Jewel Beauty Blog - A friendly Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    Latest post - The Beauty TAG 2014

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this is a pretty color. I wish Bourjois was easier to get here!

    Rosie@ A Delicate Rosie Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Some stockists ship worldwide, I hope you can find it x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x