Wednesday 26 March 2014

My Top Five Cleansers

I've really got into the routine of cleansing my face to remove all my make up, I like to use different ones to give my skin the best cleanse.. Here are my Top five cleansers for my Combination skin that I've got lined up on my bathroom shelf that I'm loving at the moment....


1.Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm is the ultimate cleansing ritual for your skin. Formulated with Elemis' new cleansing format to deeply cleanse and soften your skin. Helping to preserve your skins natural barrier and restore your skins elasticity and tone. I really like this balm, it smells spa like and very relaxing to use just before bed, it leaves my face feeling soft and hydrated, it doesn't leave any resudue behind only gripe is it stings like crazy if it comes into contact with my eyes!! Available for around £39.50.


2.Physiological Cleansing Gel gently cleanses normal to combination sensitive skin. The Cleansing agents selected for an optimal tolerance, high make-up removal power, hydrating and soothing active ingredients, with La Roche-Posay thermal spring water. Physiological pH, soap-free,alcohol-free, colorant-free, formulated without paraben. Normal to combination sensitive skin is perfectly cleansed; its physiological balance is respected. Gently cleanses meaning it is great for dry to very dry sensitive skin. I love using this when my skin is feeling a little sorry for itself, dry, sore needing some TLC, it's lovely and creamy leaving my skin soft, happy and hydrated. Available for around £12.00.


3.REN Rosa Centifolia Hot Cloth Cleanser is a rich two-phase cleanser that purifies, decongests, gently exfoliates and removes all make-up. It leaves skin refreshed, radiant, smoothed and replenished without dryness or tightness. It Cleanses, purifies, smoothes, decongests and removes make up. Leaving Skin feeling refreshed, soft and radiant, softer, firmer, smoother. Skin is never dry or tight. This smells lovely, if rose is your thing then you need to try this! Available for £16.00.



4.Soap & Glory’s indispensable daily face cleanser, Peaches And Clean removes make-up and impurities in one clean sweep. It’s gentle, effective, melts away make-up (even waterproof mascara), and re-energises your complexion in two minutes. I Love this product I have used on and off for years! It smells amazing with a minty, fruity sort of scent.. It can be used as a cleanser or a mask to exfoliate your skin with the fruit acids.. Not one for sensitive skin as can cause redness. £8.00.


5.Clarins extra-comfort Anti-pollution cleansing cream. The anti-pollution cream cleanser for skin challenged by a polluted urban environment. Enriched with extracts of purifying Moringa and nourishing Shea and mango, this rich cream cleanser is ultra-effective and restores the skin's purity, radiance and beauty while providing ultimate comfort. For use on face and eyes. This really cleans my skin without stripping it or making it feel dry, it's very thick and nourishing. Available for £25.00.

What are your favourite cleansers?

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I'll definitely be trying out peaches and clean, it sounds great!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x