Tuesday 18 March 2014

My Top Five Perfumes

I LOVE perfume as I like to know I smell good! I own about 30+ perfumes in total and am very fickle meaning I hardly ever finish new perfume's I have my ultimate favourites like Chloe, Deep Red, JPG, I also know I love a scent when I have a travel size for my bag and a 100ml in my perfume drawer. The scents below  are the ones I have been receiving for over the past few months.


1.Signature Chloe by Chloe - Feminine, distinctive and beautiful, Chloe Signature Eau de Parfum is the ideal perfume for women, a bold and seductive scent which has a strong composition which also has a refreshing and light element. Chloe Signature features top notes of Lychee, Freesia and Peony, middle notes of Lily of the Valley, Rose and Magnolia and base notes of Virginia Cedar and Musk, a unique and attractive perfume that would make the ideal signature scent. The Chloe Signature Eau de Parfum Spray features a stylish perfume bottle typical of the brand and would be perfect for wearing every day to complement your style.This scent is absolutely stunning, It smells amazing, lasts forever and always but me in a happy mood. Prices start at £28.00.



2.Deep Red Woman by Hugo Boss - HUGO Deep Red Eau de Parfum is a popular fragrance for women by Hugo Boss which has a bold, exciting fragranced aimed at the strong, active woman. Featuring top notes of Pear, Mandarin Orange, Blood Orange, Clementine and Blackcurrant, heart notes of Ginger, Freesia, Tuberose and Hibiscus Seed and base notes of Vanilla, Musk, California Cedar and Sandalwood, HUGO Deep Red is a fantastic blend of sweet, citrus and woodsy tones, it makes a great evening perfume with a smooth red glass bottle and the Hugo Boss branding, HUGO Deep Red is an on-trend and attractive perfume for women. Perfect for date night, this perfume smells sexy! I love wearing this perfume, it gives me confidence knowing I smell good.. I always get compliments wearing this scent. Prices start from £30.00.


3. Classique by Jean Paul Gaultier - The fragrance for women by Jean Paul Gaultier. A classic women's fragrance. The corset and the rose incarnate femininity. A sweet, bold Eau de Toilette.
A bewitching, voluptuous Eau de Parfum. I love this scent, it is instantly recognisable and stays on your clothes for ages, another sexy scent, hard to describe, but once you do you'll fall in love! Prices start from £30.00.


4.Alien by Thierry Mugler - Distinctive and mysterious, yet comforting and soft, Alien by Thierry Mugler conveys passion sensuality and the essence of absolute femininity. A rich floral woody amber containing jasmine sambac, cashmeran wood and white amber it is a fragrance whose magic trails awakens your emotions. A scent like no other it is irresistibly appealing and totally out of this world... Prices start at £27.00.


5.Daisy eau so Fresh by Marc Jacobs - Is Vibrant, charming, whimsical Daisy Eau So Fresh is the spirited new version of the original Daisy. It transports you to a place that is happy and sunny.  Heart notes - Wild Rose, Violet, Apple Blossom Top notes - Raspberry ,Grapefruit,Pear, Base Notes Plum, Cedarwood, Musk. A very Fruity Floral Scent perfect for Summer prices start at £24.50.

What's your favourite scent? 

2 comments:

  1. I've never actually smelt any of your favorites perfume but I think I would like alien!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! You have to smell them :) Alien is lovely! X

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x