Wednesday 16 April 2014

bareMinerals 15th anniversary Mineral Veil


For 15 years, you've loved the translucent finishing touch of the award-winning Mineral Veil® finishing powder. This utterly weightless formula absorbs excess oil and minimises the appearance of fine lines and pores, infusing skin with softness and light. In celebration of the 15th anniversary, they created this limited-edition, flow-through brush filled with Mineral Veil® finishing powder. Sleek and easy to use, it provides instant touch-ups on-the-go for a fresh-faced, flawless look.

I have used mineral veil powder many times over the years as it gives me great coverage, but when I saw the lovely new limited edition packaging design of the for their 15th Anniversary housed in a circular disk with a flow-through brush for quickie applications on the go, I knew I needed it! 

bareMinerals has had a few innovate packaging perks over the years but this is probably one of there more creative pieces. I love it, no need to carry around a separate brush or spilling powder all over, all you need is this great little compact flip, apply and put back in your bag, my only negative is one it's limited edition - boo hoo.. Two I can't refill it once I've used it... If you would like to own one - be quick as they are selling out fast! £22.00 for 8g. Mine is coming travelling with me..

What's your go-to face powder?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x