Sunday 6 April 2014

La Roche Posay Rosaliac CC Cream


Since this CC Cream dropped on my door mat from Escentual.com it has been on my face, it is AMAZING! Within seconds of applying it my red, blotchy skin has become a flawless base for me to apply the rest of my make up onto, I have even skipped concealer as the coverage for me is brilliant, it seems to lighten and brighten my face, which to me is perfection! It is also paraben-free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic formula is suitable for all skin types. Made with a pared back formula and a high concentration of selected active ingredients, the cream is highly optimised for reactive skin.

Designed by La Roche-Posay this Rosaliac CC Cream* provides you with cover and correcting cream for sensitive skin prone to all types of redness, whether occasional or persistent, dispersed or localised. A universal tone that blends naturally into fair to medium skin and conceals to correct the appearance of shades of redness. Glides quickly over skin, streak-free, it literally melts into my skin leaving behind a lovely, very natural finish it also contains a great spf 30 meaning you can skip a step in the morning - bonus!

The cream is quite think but isn't a problem as it blends easily, meaning a little goes a long way, it also doesn't leave any residue and is non greasy, it has a scent which shouldn't offend anyone, it reminds me a little of sun Cream this could be due to the high spf? It's quite a clean fresh scent which I like, this retails for £19.50 but is currently on offer on Escentual.com for £16.55 as they have 1/3 off French skincare. This already has earnt itself a place in my suitcase for May when I go to Sicily. I am really impressed!

Have you tried any CC Creams? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x