Thursday 17 April 2014

miamoo Travel Goodies



The maimoo travel goodies set*, like all miamoo products, are suitable for the whole family, containing natural ingredients and are great for dry skin conditions. The travel goodies set is particularly practical as it contains a selection of products which are all 30ml and come in a clear reusable zipped bag - Perfect for hand luggage.

miamoo is suitable for all ages and skin types, and they live by their 3 step plan for preventing & healing dry skin. Cleanse, Moisturise, & Massage. All their products are at least 98% natural and are free from ingredients such as parabens, mineral oil, petroleums, and synthetic colours & fragrances. The set I received contains splashy wash - a refreshing lemon & aloe vera shower gel, fresh locks shampoo - soothing shampoo with lavender & geranium, huggy lotion - a non greasy everyday moisturiser with sweet almond oil & marshmallow extract, cheeky cream - a natural barrier cream for adults & babies, spritz and wipe - a refreshing lime spritz, baba oil - all-purpose oil packed with lavender & sweet almond oil, and a lovely soft flannel.
The set is great, perfect for a weekend away for you or your little ones, the scents are nice & fresh, not over powering at all. My skin feels really nourished, none of the products caused any irritation.
You can pick this cute little set up for £15.00  from the miamoo website , I love travel & mini size products especially for travelling (as I can squeeze lot's of different products in my bag without my Hubbie complaining about the weight of my bag!) win-win!
miamoo have also kindly offered you guys 10% off on their site, just add BLOG13 at checkout for it to be deducted from your order..
Have you tried this brand? 

2 comments:

  1. Nice post!
    I have tried this brand while being in the UK and really like it.
    www.mademoisellenature.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x