Thursday 17 April 2014

My Baby is Six Today!.xx


Today is my Beautiful Baby Girl's 6th Birthday! Where has the time gone?! Today will be spent entertaining FOURTEEN!!!.... Lively little Five & Six Year Olds at my local Hollywood Bowl.. Eating lot's of cake and having tremendous fun!...

I cannot believe she is six! It's quite scary how time flies.. But she has grown from a gorgeous little bundle of joy into a beautiful, talented, polite, intelligent little girl.. She is beginning to take after her Mummy asking for me to paint her nails and sort her hair or play dress up with make up.. But is a little tom-boy at heart running around, climbing trees and destroying her clothes with her Daddy!

It took my Husband and I, Seven+ Years to get her and the wait was DEFINITELY worth it! She is PERFECTION to us.. We are the luckiest parents alive!! Now less of the mush..pass me the CAKE!!..

Happy 6th Birthday to my beautiful little Emily M.. Love her Millions & Squillions!!.xx

6 comments:

  1. Aw I hope you all have a fab day x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was great.. She's loved every second xx

      Delete
  2. Aw, Happy Birthday Emily!! My little pride and joy is TEN!! How did that happen!! We waited for a long time and had some heartaches on the way to her finally being born but it was all so worth it. The time flies by so quickly though!!!! Enjoy every second with your little girl xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She's had a great day.. The house now resembles Toys R us! I know I want her to stay a baby :( xx

      Delete
  3. Awww Happy Birthday to your little princess hun xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x