Saturday 10 May 2014

The Body Shop Body Butter in Mango


This Body Butter smells like freshly picked mangoes and leaves skin feeling super-soft & hydrated for up to 24 hours, it Leaves skin feeling softer and smoother, its Quickly absorbed with a beautiful Delicate fruity scent, there is always one in my bathroom. I have recently been loving using this Mango scented Body Butter*. This thick Sweet scented, lightweight and luxurious body butter melts into my skin like a dream. Keeping me beautifully moisturised throughout the day, I love to apply this cream particularly on my arms and legs after a refreshing shower. The scent lingers throughout the day which I love, the fruity scents are my favourite but if thats not your cup of tea I'm sure you'll find your perfect scent from the array of different scents they have! Available from The body shop stores or online at £13 for 200ml.

What's your favourite scent?


1 comment:

  1. Love their Body Butters! I love the coconut, shea and satsuma scents :)

    skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x