Friday 2 May 2014

The Body Shop InstaBlur



The latest product designed to create a flawless finish by magically blurring your imperfections is The Body Shop InstaBlur*, I have been using this wonder product for just over two weeks and have to say I am impressed! This all-new face perfector blurs imperfections, giving you flawless photo-perfect skin in an instant! With Community Fair Trade marula oil. 
InstaBlur has a unique formula which contains mattifying spherical powders that fill, along with vitamin E to moisturise. Together they work to be:
  • 12 hour shine controlling
  • Pore smoothing
  • Blemish hiding
  • Complexion unifying
  • Makeup Extending
That's a lot for this little tube, I do have to agree with most of them.. Once applied it leaves a semi matt finish, powdery to touch but undetectable, I saw instantly that my fine lines just melted away and my over all complexion did look smoother, clearer and well just better! my make up did stay oil free for much longer, not quite 12hrs but nearly.. It's a definite keeper. It's available from 21st May for £14.

Have you tried a Blurring primer? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x