Friday 3 October 2014

Caudalie Divine Oil and Scrub


Caudalie is fast becoming one of my favourite brands, the skincare is amazing and everything I have tried I have loved, the latest two are from the Divine range.. First of all the scent OMG.. It is gorgeous and lingers delicately on my skin all day, which I personally love..


This multi-purpose, luxurious dry oil moisturises, nourishes and enhances the skin thanks to its unique formula made with an exceptional blend of oils (grape, hibiscus, sesame and argan) combined with our patented anti-oxidant Polyphenols. It envelops the skin with a subtle, floral and sun-kissed fragrance, with woody notes. Use it on the body, hair, nails, in the bath or as a massage oil. 

This scrub is your beauty secret to divinely soft and delicately scented skin thanks to its brown sugar crystals and 4 exceptional plant oils (grape, argan, hibiscus and sesame). Its formulation is 97% natural origin. It leaves my skin baby soft and smelling fantastic! 


Another massive hit for me! I have soo many Caudalie products on my wishlist that I am slowly crossing off.. After one smell of the oil, my Sister in law was hooked and within seconds she was on her iPad snapping up the gift set to own for herself! Ha Yes... I'm talking about you Lisa! :) 
If want to snap them up for yourselves the oil retails for around £17.50 for 50ml or £27.00 for 100ml which is great as it lasts for ages! The scrub retails for £21.50 for 150ml.. Quite expensive but definitely worth spluring on as a little treat!

What product do you love from Caudalie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x