Saturday 1 November 2014

Clarins - Perfect Eyes and Brow Palette.






Perfect for beginners and pros alike!

This ultimate eye kit contains all you need for professional looking, perfectly shaped brows. This portable compact, with built-in mirror, includes three powders, a holding wax to set brows and a luminous pink shadow to enhance the eyes. A double applicator, eyebrow brush and mini tweezers are also included all for 
£35.00, it's the perfect travel companion as the whole compact including tools fits snuggly into the palm of your hand! I also love Clarins packaging, the gold is very classy and expensive looking compared to some other brands who house everything in plastic.. Benefit I'm looking at you!.. I love the little tools that come with it.. I'm a sucker for small samples or miniature products so these are perfect! This compact is great and you can easily mix the three powders to create the best shade to suit your brows, the powders can also be used as eye shadows meaning you only need to take this one palette with you! - Bonus.. Available online at Clarins.co.uk or from any good beauty store.


What's your favourite brow product? 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x