Thursday 6 August 2015

George at ASDA Babywear #WBabyWT

Baby S has been a model for the past week wearing Baby wear from George at Asda I was contacted and asked if I'd like £45 worth of clothes* to put together some gorgeous little outfits...I accepted as I love the range from George as it is affordable but good quality.

Here are the outfits I picked out..

Outfit one - A cute "I'm the Boss" T-shirt in turquiose, pink leggings and as it was a little chilly I added the grey hoodie with ears! So cute :)

 

Outfit two - a beautiful Minnie mouse outfit of T-shirt and spotty denim leggings with a pair of denim booties to finish..
                      



Outfit three - A gorgeous blue floral cardigan with a pair of dusky pink leggings that have a cute frills on the back.



Outfit four - A pretty little denim pinafore with a pink floral T-shirt, I also added the denim booties.




Outfit five - A very cute little minnie mouse outfit with a pink applique t-shirt and floral pants.




Each outfit came in under £10 which I think is amazing for the quality of the clothes and as our little ones grow so fast, keeping their wardrobes stocked can be expensive.

Have you joined in the #WBABYWT showing off your little ones in there outfits?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x