Thursday 13 August 2015

Stila Kitten All Over Shimmer Duo






Introducing a gorgeous all over shimmer powder with Kitten and a pale iridescent pink. This multi-purpose powder instantly enhances the complexion with a fresh, radiant glow. Inspired by light, Stila Kitten All Over Shimmer Duo creates a luminous, youthful glow. Packaged in a convenient compact with mirror, this powder can be used as an eye shadow, highlighter, cheek colour and décolleté. 

Features include:
- Enhances the complexion with natural, illuminating glow
- Micro-fine pearl adheres to the skin, lasting all day
- All-over-glow powder can be used on the eyes, cheeks, face and décolleté
- Packaged in an easy-to-carry compact with mirror.


I absolutely love the Kitten eyeshadow and have been eyeing this up for over 12 months, but always talked myself out of it, but last week when Feel unique did an offer of spend £30 and get £10 off.. So in my mind it only cost me £5 :) I have not been disappointed with it, I've used it as an eyeshadow and a highlighter and it looks so pretty as both. It provides just enough shimmer without glitter so can be used day or night.

Available for £15.00 at all good beauty outlets.

Have you tried Stila Kitten?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x